Creative Commons License

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Blog Journal #9

 My experiences as a distance learner were honestly very good. Distance learning made my school experience a lot better, since it was more flexible. I liked how I was able to stay in bed all day, but I did not like not being able to make connections to my teachers and peers. When I am a teacher to improve distance learning I will make efforts in being engaging through the screen. 


OERs are resources open and accessible to the public for learning and usage. An example of this is a digital library with modules and building tools. This library has a lot of subjects and grade levels for people to search for. When you find the grade and subject you want through the filters, a lot of activities pop up with a variety of different medias. Another cool thing about this is you can filter it to coincide with standards you are following. The link is https://www.oercommons.org 


I acquired a lot of new skills from working with the powerpoints. I learned how to record me giving the presentation which will be very helpful when I go into teaching. One thing I liked was how we had freedom to design, which made it more fun and creative. One thing i did not like was having to come up with 10 slides of information, as I was running out of things to say, but that was just a reflection of the topic I chose. 

(my picture still wont upload)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #9

 My experiences as a distance learner were honestly very good. Distance learning made my school experience a lot better, since it was more f...